Letters to My Bully is a collection of letters, short stories (fiction or non-fiction), poetry and essays from authors across the world that speaks to the traumatic and sometimes fatal impact of bullying.
Letters to My Bully is also an educational and preventative tool for parents, educators, teens and youth, as well as a channel for healing and empowerment for bullying victims and survivors.
Letters to My Bully is currently seeking submissions of:
Essays: 1000 Words or Less
Personal Commentary (Letters): 1000 Words or Less
Poetry: 2-3 Single Spaced Pages
Short Stories (Fiction or Non-Fiction): 2500-3000 words or less
Submissions should speak to:
- Your personal experiences with being bullied
- How being bullied changed or altered your life
- How you overcame being victimized by a bully
- Essays discussing possible solutions to bullying
- What you would say to your bully if you could confront them today
Deadline: December 1, 2011 at 5pm. Please send submissions to email@example.com.
Payment made in copies!
All submissions must include full contact information including Name, Address, Email, Phone Number and Website (if you have one). Please use only, Times Roman, 12 Point Font with One Inch Margins (DO NOT INCLUDE SPECIAL GRAPHICS, FONTS, COLORED TEXT ETC)